WEEKEND 1

THE FIRST WEEKEND OF THIS 20 DAY CHALLENGE HAS BEEN A SUCCESS ๐Ÿ™Œ

I abstained from meat ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ” on Friday, had all beef ๐Ÿฎ sliders without the bun and homemade beans with caramelized onions ๐Ÿง…on Saturday, lots of water ๐Ÿฅค, and A LOT of produce ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒถ๐Ÿฅ‘ throughout the whole weekend.  It wasn't hard at all and I felt very satisfied and less hungry the entire weekend.....score ๐Ÿ™Œ

I made a delicious and nutritious homemade version of Rice Krispy Treats this weekend using: organic brown rice cereal ๐ŸŒพ, a tablespoon of real grass fed local butter ๐Ÿงˆ, all natural crunchy peanut butter๐Ÿฅœ, real dark cocoa powder๐Ÿซ, and a touch of honey๐Ÿฏ spiced with cinnamon and a dash of cayenne ๐ŸŒถ

The end result was a decadent but healthy chocolaty treat/snack with a softer/chewier consistency (which I didn't miss) (since there are no marshmallows) filled with a depth of flavor from real high quality ingredients ๐Ÿ˜‹  I don't think I'll make rice krispy treats any other way again.  A fun childhood treat with A LOT less sugar and better for you ingredients that I actually feel good about eating??  YES PLEASE ๐Ÿ‘

1 week down....2 more to go.......I'm hoping to  Keep It Real and keep this ball rolling.....
Til next week.....๐Ÿ‘‹





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REAL POTATO CHIPS

SAVE WATER.....DRINK WINE

EAT SEASONALLY